What is LED?Light Emitting Diode
LED (Light Emitting Diode) is the latest lighting revolution. LED is a semiconductor light source, which generates light when electric current is passed through the material. LED bulbs can replace the conventional bulbs, which are available on today's market.
LED offers lighting technology numerous advantages:
• Lower power consumption
• Emits considerably less heat, thus reducing fire hazard
• Much more durable than regular light bulbs
• Can be dimmed, and is available in both warm and cold colour shades
• 3 - 5 times longer life than regular energy-saving bulbs
Download our LED handbook for more information and technical terms about LED.
Why choose LED?Because it good for the inviroment and it provides fantastic savings
• As much as 90% saving in many areas of use
• Reduces CO2 emission and is environmentally friendly
• Significantly less maintenance and replacement
• Does not flicker, but produces a pure and pleasant light - this minimises work-related conditions, such as migraine and stress
• LED light can enhance well-being, both at home and at work
• The old incandescent bulb is becoming banned in more and more countries, and will eventually disappear from the market
• Because of the low heat emission, LED does not bleach clothes and other products
• LITE’s LED lights all have a high RA/CRI value (colour rendition/light quality). This means that the light source renders colours correctly and naturally.
Light and design
Lighting plays an enormously important role in our everyday lives. Lighting is not simply a necessity, when darkness falls. It also has a positive impact on our well-being. Lighting is incredibly important, not only in our surroundings, but also in the interior design of our homes and business.
At LITE, our aim is to come up with lighting that is perfectly suited to the task in question. We know the countless options and aspects that lighting offers. We also have a great eye for those details, which need to be taken into account, if you are to get the very best out of your lighting, whether indoors or outdoors.
Involve LITE even at the planning stage. We provide beautiful, aesthetic lighting for any context, always bearing in mind the customer's lighting requirements in terms of budget, environment and quality.
CertificationsThe appropriate certifications are on a par with quality control
Every single LED bulb has its own certification but it is important that it is the right certification. Certifications various from each country to be legal within the country. The certifications helps guarantee that the LED bulbs we manufacture comply with regulations governing content, quality and environment.
Lighting solutions by LITE are characterised by having the approved certifications for both the European and American markets. With those certifications are you not only guaranteed the best quality but the right quality - also regarding our enviroment!
Each certification is described below.
Product catalogueA World of Light
In our new product catalogue, you get 191 pages of inspiration, products and data. Contact LITE for more information.